Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

My Puppy Maple


 WALT: Make a vignette of Something that annoys you, Something that you were made to eat or a Pet that you have.
I wrote about my Pet puppy Maple. 
I also make a Animation about my writing.
  Hope you enjoy!🐕 
Ow! Ow! Ow Owwww!  Claws digging into my clothes as she tries to climb me like i'm some sort of climbing wall and she was trying to get to the top! Owwwwww!  I screeched again before I ripped Maples sharp claws out of my t shirt. By the way my puppy Maples nic-name is Spider puppy because when she's on your lap she will start to climb up your cloths! As I placed her on the ground she hopped and hopped all around the backyard like a excited bunny, and rolled in the grass until she got tired and fell asleep. After what felt like only a short few peaceful minutes Maple was awake. She hopped around for a few more minutes before I had to give her some food. YUCK! Dog food is disgusting! It's this weird brownish pink colour and smells like rotten meat! But still for some reason Maple likes to eat it!? I know that if I were a dog I would never ever eat that! After her disgusting lunch. She wanted to come and sit on my lap. So I let her. But of course as soon as I sat down...
she started to climb.  


No comments:

Post a Comment