Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Ukulele Preformice At The Switser home - draft

As soon as we got there my heart was beating so fast with excitement and I felt like I was going to explode! I grabbed my ukulele, music and lunchbox as I opened the car door and ran to go and meet with the others. I could not believe that this moment has finally come. I had waited for this day since I started ukulele at the beginning of the year! We walked inside and set up where we were going to perform are songs. Me, Elly and Bindi all shared a music stand picked up my ukulele and began to play…

The first song we played the Paparore  school song. At one point in the song I got a bit messed up and played F instead of D but since they sound similar nobody noticed  after that we played more songs like “This old man” and “Old Mcdonald”. After we played are final song everybody claps and a huge smile spread across my face.





No comments:

Post a Comment