Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Faye

Hello my name is Faye,
I was born in Canada but moved to New Zealand a few years ago. I live with my mum,dad sister liv and my brother Teo. i go to Kaitaia intermediate school and used to go to Paparore Primary school.  
I love to go horse riding, surfing, skiing and skateboarding. I love art and  reading and writing but don't really enjoy doing maths. I think i am good at art reading and writing. I definitely need more help in maths. This year i would like to get better at it and know all my basic facts off by heart.  

I can not wait for Camp this year. And i'm super happy that i will be able to go with one of my best friends Caylee. And i am also very happy to get back on my blog and start posting again. I love writing and posting on my blog so i can not wait to do it again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment