Pages

Monday, September 21, 2020

Camp presentation

Last week my class (rm 8) and rm 7 went to our class camp at Coopers Beach christian camp. It was a really fun experience that i loved. this slide is a compilation me and stveie made showing all of the activitys we did. At camp I think my favourite activity was the water slide, at first it was a bit scary but with each turn it became more fun, I can't really think of my least favourite activity as they were all very enjoyable. Have you ever been on a school/class camp?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Faye
    I really enjoyed your slide and it looked like u had A LOT of fun. Your slide was very interesting and the fry bread looks AMAZING. Overall I hope you had a good time and enjoyed yourself.

    Yes have been on a school camp

    Sincerely,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora!
    It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and I wish I could have gone!
    I hope you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete