Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

What I do on Mathletics.

WALT: make a video of what you do on Mathletics. I really love using Mathletics, it has lots of fun activities that can keep you entertained for hours. Sometimes the activities can get very challenging. I wish that their was a video for each activity explaining what you had to do if you where having trouble. This would make it so much more easier. I hope you Enjoy my video. if you liked it check out the site using this link. 
                                                                 

                                                          Do you like Math?
                                                    What do you find challenging in Math?
                                                        Have you ever been on Mathletics?




1 comment:

  1. This is a great way to show how you work in the Mathletics platform. Thanks for sharing Faye!

    ReplyDelete