Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Hatupatu and the Bird Woman Maori Legend

WALT: finish the tasks that came with the story Hatupatu and the Bird Woman.
The book Is very interesting, I enjoyed reading it along with the other legends we read about.
I think It is very Important that I read these legends because then I get to know about the story's that have been told through generations of New Zealanders.
Do you agree or Disagree with what I wrote?
What Maori Legends have you read?





My work:




















4 comments:

  1. Hi faye,
    That is very interesting. I loved how you added a story to your slide that is very smart. I do like your disagree's and agree's. There is a lot of funny things you put int there and it's amazing.
    Keep up the work faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Faye, I love how detailed your work is. It really sounds like you would know what to do in this situation. One teeny tiny thing to consider is not to give occasional it's or is's capitals. Other than that great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye,
    this work is awesome, but I'm not sure if you meant to write should or shouldn't, in the part were it says he should have done this because then he would be safe.
    anyways the was amazing keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete