Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

Today's Writing

Today I wrote a short story that continued on with a pobble Whaea Dom sent our class.
I enjoyed writing this story, It only took me a short amount of time to write and edit. 
Do you like writing?

Story Starter:
She had been tracking the deer. Her parents had taught her how.One hour before, finding the hoof prints in the soft earth, she had followed the trail of broken twigs and occasional nibbled leaf until she had located it. Creeping slowly and quietly, not making even the slightest sound, she remained undetected.She had stumbled across the mysterious circles in a clearing in the forest, and watched as the deer approached them. With a slight twitch of its ears, the deer stepped indifferently through the first circle, and vanished. Completely vanished.The girl let out a gasp, and walked towards the circles to investigate…

My writing:
Her father always warned her not to go into the circles….thick vines growing in  unnatural ways. The young deer’s eyes looked empty, like glassy black pools of nothingness staring into my soul.  But yet there was something about the magical creature that I wanted to follow. I felt it was leading me. Maybe I was being foolish, But I took a deep breath. And took a step forward

1 comment:

  1. Hi faye,
    What a nice story i love it. I liked how you added the story starter and then you went and did your own.You could maybe write a bit more writing then that.it's still good. I felt like I was in there watching it all happen. I also liked how you described how you felt. Ummmm I think that's it.
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete