Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

Refugee Animation

After finishing our refugee tasks and book. Our class had a choice to make an animation, comic etc about refugees and some of the challenges they face.
I made an animation, It is not like others because I used many slides while only moving the figures slightly. This makes their moment more smooth and life like. I didn't really enjoy coming up with a story line for this animation as I found It hard to make one that will not take to long.
Do u like making animations?
Have you ever tried making animations like this?
(press and hold for a more fluid movement)

4 comments:

  1. Hi faye,
    I loved your animation as it was different to all the others. I liked how you said how they were hiding and running. I also liked how you added the challenges the refugees face everyday.
    Keep it up (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello faye, your animation was very amazing. I thought it was cool because when you said these are some of the challenges they face everyday. Keep up the very cool work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Faye
    I really liked your animation verry much. Keep being great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was really amazing and it had a good message behind it.
    You must have worked really hard on that so good job!

    ReplyDelete