Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

All About Me - Edited

About myselfπŸ’œπŸ˜
Hi my name is Faye. I was born in Canada but now i live in New Zealand. I have a sister and a brother there names are Liv and Teo. me and my sister both go to Paparore school. My brother is starting school in a few months. I love the outdoors and i love animals especially dogs. My class is Te Kauru.
My hobbiesπŸ‘…πŸ˜†
I love to surf.I go surfing lots with my family and friends. Every friday i go to play basketball. My team is the Paparore team.
Sometimes we have training at my school. it's lots of fun.
What I'm looking forward too this year.πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
I love to read. My favourite books to read are probably ones about animals. This year i'm very excited to learn about the environment the things that live in it and also ways i can help it. I am also excited to learn more learning sites and ways to improve my learning on technology. This term i am hoping to read lots of big books like the hobbit. I am also very exited for our class camp because we are going too Auckland. Were going too have heaps of fun!πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're excited to be learning using technology and using our class sites. Have you showed your parents our class site and your blog?

    ReplyDelete