Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Assembly Vingette

My heart was racing faster than a car at full speed. I thought it was going to leap out of my chest. My outfit looked very regal. I was wearing a cloak made of paper and feathers and a moko with face paint. It took ages to get ready. It was almost my turn my mouth was dry and i had goosebumps all over my body. I felt dizzy and wanted to dart out of the room. Oh no! It was my turn i tiptoed up to the front Tawa finished speaking and it was my turn to speak. We have seen the future… My voice was strong enough but kind of shaky. After what felt like hours of standing in front of everyone i could finally go sit down. 😌

3 comments:

  1. You're much braver than I was at your age!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sir. You did amazing Faye and you look amazing in your outfit. What an amazing assembly.

    ReplyDelete