Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Te Kauru Camp 2018 - (Writing 2nd Draft)

FEAR FALL😮
My hands were shaking as we went higher and higher on the most SCARIEST ride in rainbows end the FEAR FALL! The higher we went I kept thinking that we couldn't get any higher. but I was wrong… The few seconds where we were at the top were probably the most SCARIEST SECONDS of my ENTIRE LIFE! My heart was racing and I was starting to sweat then… Click! We started to fall. Down and Down we went until we slowed down and hit rock bottom. I felt as if I couldn’t leave my seat because I was frozen from the neck down.

                                                      
                                    Me, Bindi, Elly and my mum 
                                        ready for the ride to start.
                                                      👇
                                         yep, that is how 
                                                high 
                                                 it is
                                                   ðŸ‘‡
                                          we were all
                                       so scared after
                                                👇

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I love it. Try to use different fonts or use caps to show how your expressing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Paige,
    i'm glad you loved my post. I will try and use a different font and some caps next time.

    ReplyDelete