Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The Cherry dress

Running down hills or just playing with my toys. I was always in my cherry dress. Light blue with bright red cherries dotted all over it. Mum would try to make me wear my other cloths but when she was not looking I would sneak back into my room and continue wearing my cherry dress. honestly I have no idea why I was so obsessed with that dress. Maybe it was super comfortable or maybe I just thought I looked nice in it. I was too  young to remember why now. But something that I do remember was that I LOVED my Cherry dress.🍒  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Faye
    straight away I remembered how when I was little I had my favourite dress and it was covered in bright polka dots and I was always wearing it.Were there any other cloths that you liked to wear?
    ok bye bye.

    ReplyDelete