Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Threats To Endangered species


 WALT: make a google drawing of the threats to Endangered species🐯. We used something called CHIPP. CHIPP stands for...
Climate change
Habitat loss
Introduced pests
Poaching 
Pollution 
I found fitting all the text and pictures all onto one page was quite    challenging but I kept trying new sizes and eventually I got it perfect. 
what these animals are going through makes me really sad. I hate to think how hard it is for them to survive in the wild without any protection. 
we learnt a lot about this topic at Auckland Zoo on are school camp. 
  hope you enjoyed! 🐵               
                                      

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I love it so much. Yes did enjoy it. Especially the pics.

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i loved the zoo and CHIPP is a great acronim

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. I love it.













    p.s: I don't know what else to write.

    ReplyDelete